Friday, April 8, 2016

Solution to VI, 4


"17 – 1 – 4 – 17   ::   3 – 24   ::   15 – 23 – 17   ::  
 1 – 23 – 11   ::   3 – 17   ::   8 – 23 – 9 – 24   !"

"T    H    A   T          I     S           N    O    T          
 H    O   W         I    T           G    O    E    S    !"



1. “Doctor my eyes hurt.” (h)

2. “Good night Irene,
Good night Irene,
I’ll see you in my pajamas.” (p)

3. “How many times
Must the cannonballs fly
Before they’re forever banned?
The answer, my friend, is
I have no idea.” (i)

4. “I feel good.
I knew that I would.
I feel good.
I knew that I would now.
So good—so good—
I got acquitted.” (a)

5. “I see trees of green,
red roses too.
I see them bloom for me and you,
And I think to myself:
what a delusion.” (d)

6. “I shot the sheriff,
But I did not shoot the YouTube video.” (y)

7. “Some people call me the space cowboy yeah
Some call me the gangster of love
Some people call me
Queen Elizabeth II.” (q)

8. “I’ll light the fire,
You place the flowers in the garbage.” (g)

9. “It was just one of those nights
Just one of those fabulous flights
A trip to the emergency room.” (e)

10. “Little Jackie Paper
Loved that rascal Puff
And brought him strings and sealing wax and X-rated DVDs.” (x)

11. “My Momma told me:
You better shop wholesale.” (w)

12. “Oh, I get by with a little help from my medication.” (m)

13. “And you can tell everybody
That this is your fault.” (f)

14. “People will say we’re in cahoots.” (c)

15. “Say you, say me.
Say no.” (n)

16. “Sing us a song, you’re the piano man.
Sing us a song tonight.
‘Cause we’re all in the mood for a melody,
And you’ve got us feeling untalented.” (u)

17. “So let's make the most of this beautiful day,
Since we're together, we might as well say,
Would you be mine? Could you be mine?
Won't you be my therapist?” (t)

18. “This girl is on Zoloft.” (z)

19. “The moment I wake up
Before I put on my makeup I look nasty.” (l)

20. “There’s a person that I’m longing to see
I hope that he turns out to be
Someone rich.” (r)

21. “Well I'm runnin' down the road
Tryin' to loosen my load
I've got seven kids.”

22. “Wise men say very little.” (v)

23. “Would you know my name
If I saw you online?” (o)

24. “You make me feel-
You make me feel-
You make me feel-
Sick. “ (s)

25. “You’re sixteen,
You’re beautiful,
And you’re  jailbait. (j)

26. And I will always love bacon.” (b)

No comments:

Post a Comment